Xero Compatible Shopping Cart
Get selling online – today
Website Builder includes everything you need, and then some, to build your website and start selling online.
It’s fast and it's easy - just choose a template, add your products and begin selling online.
You could make your first sale the same day you build your e-com store! And when you do you can keep all of the revenue - because we don't 'clip the ticket' by taking a percentage of sales.
Accept orders in minutes – not days.
Website Builder and Xero – making e-com simple
Automated accounting for online retailers. Automatically import sales and customer information into Xero from Website Builder across all of your sales channels. Keep your online business in-line with Website Builder and Xero working together.
Do it in real time, do it fast.
Direct integration of Xero inventory lists and clients in a bi-directional sync is under current development and due for release by August 2013. With the use of Vend or Unleashed software in conjunction full inventory support is available now.
Simple customer checkout
The Website Builder shopping cart checkout processes are simple and secure. Your customers can place orders quickly and with confidence. That will make your customers happy which means they will return to your online store and tell their friends. With a Website Builder shopping cart and Xero working together you'll wonder how you ever managed before.
Probably with a lot of hard work...or guess work. Make your hard work count and remove the guesswork:
- Import sales from Website Builder directly to Xero
- Automatically import orders and customer information into Xero in real-time
- Easy setup - nothing to install in your Website Builder e-com store
- Automatically create credit notes in Xero for orders that are returned
- Multiple currency support
- Set Xero tracking category
- Full support for a single sales tax such as GST or VAT
- Full support for discount vouchers and coupons
Super flexible freight options
- Unlimited freight destination options (across town, inter-island, by country, choice of courier)
- Base fee per order
- Minimum & maximum fee per order
- Fee per unit or by weight
- Fee by percentage of order value
- Different fees per product type per unit
Website Builder and Xero – exactly what you need to make e-com simple
- Post invoices directly to your Xero drafts folder
- Populate your contacts list
- Code all purchases (including international) to a custom account code
- Code all freight to a custom account code
- Code all credit card service fees to a custom account code (with zero tax)
- Calculate an adjustment for GST/VAT & sales tax variation between line item and total order value
- Manage your accounting needs in the cloud, do your GST returns and share your accounts with your accountant and book keeper
- Receive draft invoices directly from Website Builder
- Reconcile your paypal accounts and payments for multi currency orders
Website Builder shopping carts integrate directly with Xero without the need for 3rd party integration software.
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Find out more or try Xero accounting software for free.
How to Integrate Xero and Web Widgets Free Website Builder
- Login to website builder, or create a new trial webspace/shop.
- Once logged in, hover over shopping tab in the top menu and a drop down will appear.
- In the drop down under the setup column select "Accounting API"
- Then select "Xero Accounting System Integration Setup"
- Customise any special account codes, then click Enable Xero.
- You will then need to link and authorise you Xero Account Click the "Authorise Xero Account" link
- You’ll need to obtain your authorization code from Xero. Click on the respective Link
- In the popup window, Login to Xero
- If you have more than 1 company, select the Company to connect.
- Copy the verfiy code
- Close the popup window, and paste the verification code into the box provided. Then click Authorise.
- Integration is complete, all your invoices will now be found in the draft invoices folder.